Monday, July 10, 2006

Y Hub may be closed but Y Hub spirit lives

Six months has passed since Y Hub was closed. Memories collected from that place is still fresh and it felt like it was just yesterday. I expected it to wind up, but not expecting it to be that soon. 6 months down the road, most of the regular Y Hub kids have gone their separate ways: some found a new hang out place to play computer games; some found new cliques to hang out with, while some remain close to me.

Yesterday was the 1st time in my life that I ever invite a group of friends to my house. They came, though they were not quite my friends, dun know how to define our relationship also. They call mi kor kor even though we arent related by blood. I treat them as good as I treat my younger sis, sometimes if not better. Hmm, not so sure why I treat them so well when they actually used to be my "clients" @ Y Hub. Affinity I guess. But I love this affinity.

Peixian is e most mature among them, and also the most obedient. See her as e elder sis in the group. Racheal is grouchy and moody @ times, but she's experiencing puberty, so its natural. Belinder is the happy-go-lucky, anything-also-ok type of gal. Peiru is the younger sis of Peixian, but they are incomparable, not fair to judge also. My most concerned one is Jingxuan though.

He juz lost my digi cam yesterday, becoz he was too engrossed in playing games. Of course I was pissed off with him, but having considered his self-esteem and confidence level, I forgave him & told him to learn from his mistake instead. For a boy his age, he is just too lonely and unguided. Wish I could have more time for him, but my time isnt just for one person, but a multitude of people. Tats the purpose why I had organised 5 outings with them, & spent a total of more than $600 to date. But I told myself "its all worth it". Our time and happiness together "can be bought by $" in this case. $ can be earned back anyway. But however much effort will find winning back a drifted relationship tough.

I just wanna see them grow, & forever I will be their kor kor, as long as time & $ permits. Cant wait to have another outing with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home